Does your child have an Autism Spectrum Disorder?
We are conducting a longitudinal study evaluating the speech development of children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
What is involved?
- Children will be assessed at the University of Sydney or in their own homes
- Assessments will take 2 hours
- Speech and language assessments will be completed
- Assessments will be done initially and then following 3, 6, 9, and 12 months
- A detailed assessment report will be provided free of charge
Who can be involved?
- Children aged 2-6 years who have been diagnosed with an ASD
- Children who are not yet attending formal full-time schooling
- Children who are producing some verbal sounds or words to communicate
- Children with English as their primary language and the primary language of at least one parent
Who do I contact?
If you would like more information regarding this study please contact:
- Kate Broome: firstname.lastname@example.org 0420 757 458
- Dr. Tricia McCabe: email@example.com (02) 9351 9747